Algerian Middle School English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Algerian Middle School English

A corner for the teachers of Middle school English where to meet to discuss and share ideas.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:41 pm
Latest topics
» peace upon you
Today we set For TKT in Setif! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:06 pm by mehenni linda

» Third Final Exam MS1 , May 2013
Today we set For TKT in Setif! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:52 pm by Nacerlarbi

» Third Final Exam MS3 , May 2013
Today we set For TKT in Setif! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:51 pm by Nacerlarbi

» Third Final Exam MS3
Today we set For TKT in Setif! EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:18 pm by amer

» 2nd FINAL EXAM MS1 (March 2013)
Today we set For TKT in Setif! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:14 pm by Nacerlarbi

» 2nd FINAL EXAM MS3 (March 2013)
Today we set For TKT in Setif! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:11 pm by Nacerlarbi

» Yearly Distribution
Today we set For TKT in Setif! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:13 pm by babibah

» teacher training workshop TKT
Today we set For TKT in Setif! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:17 pm by simsim

» THIRD FINAL EXAM MS2 2012
Today we set For TKT in Setif! EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:27 pm by Nacerlarbi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gallery
Today we set For TKT in Setif! Empty
Forum

Today we set For TKT in Setif!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Houariman
Admin
Houariman

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Today we set For TKT in Setif!   Today we set For TKT in Setif! EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:11 pm

Hello all! We set this morning for the TKT in Setif,about 40 teachers took this test. I myself found it interesting, yet I coudnl't finish in the alloted time, 120minutes for 80 questions which really needed deep digging!: ) I did my best but I had cold feet. Not only children have test anxiety! I felt it this morning,too. Unfortunately, the examiners took back the questions sheet! It was a pitty! Good luck for teachers of the other wilayas next week in BATNA.
Back to top Go down
https://amse.forumotion.net
Samia

Samia

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Confession   Today we set For TKT in Setif! EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:54 pm

Salam!

I feel really sorry and sad since I could neither do the activities successfully nor finish!

Activities required concentration, and as I miss this criterion, things went wrong!
I feel so desoppointed with and about myself...
sometimes we advise pupils to do things we, teachers, can't do. I always talk to my pupils about concentation, time management, self-confidence...
This morning, I realised that I miss all these.
May be I want to write more, but I blame no one but myself!

Wish success to the other groups!
Salam again!
Back to top Go down
Mohamed07

Mohamed07

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Make it a fruitful experience.   Today we set For TKT in Setif! EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 9:01 am

Peace Be Upon You.

Good news to hear you had your TKT test. Wish success for everybody. Though the degree of difficulty or confusion it may cause, it is a fruitful experience. It motivates us to think more about our pupils when theyare face to face with tests. It is professional development, isn't it?

Thanks for your frankness that helps a lot:

Time management - concentration - test preparation - testees anxiety ...

The enumerated topics should be given more importance just to reduce test anxiety because it is impossible to get rid of it.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddkc33jb_107hbt2z8fk

Mohamedo7

Last edited by Mohamed07 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add a link)
Back to top Go down
http://sheikhnaimi.over-blog.com
Samia

Samia

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Seeking perfection   Today we set For TKT in Setif! EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 10:58 am

When someone seeks perfection and thus have the objective of doing everything well or perfectly, they are likely to fail or at least made easily confused once faced with a stumbling block which they may not have anticipated or thought of its appearance somewhere at all.
Seeking perfection also makes the one look for possible difficuties when things are too easy.
Confusion is a "switching off element" which may make the one think of giving up midway since confidence and concentration become absent once it appears on the scene.

When a test it too challenging, time becomes really one's "enemy" and the testee feels to be in the dilemma of choosing between these two:
- doing everything without thinking a lot.
- doing just a number of things being sure of.

The first one, I think, would be the one which fits all kinds of exams since success is based on a number of points the testee should get; and the more activities there are, the more we have chance to get further marks.

After all, Failure teaches succes!
Should Allah help every one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today we set For TKT in Setif!   Today we set For TKT in Setif! Empty

Back to top Go down

Today we set For TKT in Setif!
Page 1 of 1