Algerian Middle School English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Algerian Middle School English

A corner for the teachers of Middle school English where to meet to discuss and share ideas.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:41 pm
Latest topics
» peace upon you
Plz !!! HELP !! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:06 pm by mehenni linda

» Third Final Exam MS1 , May 2013
Plz !!! HELP !! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:52 pm by Nacerlarbi

» Third Final Exam MS3 , May 2013
Plz !!! HELP !! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:51 pm by Nacerlarbi

» Third Final Exam MS3
Plz !!! HELP !! EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:18 pm by amer

» 2nd FINAL EXAM MS1 (March 2013)
Plz !!! HELP !! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:14 pm by Nacerlarbi

» 2nd FINAL EXAM MS3 (March 2013)
Plz !!! HELP !! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:11 pm by Nacerlarbi

» Yearly Distribution
Plz !!! HELP !! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:13 pm by babibah

» teacher training workshop TKT
Plz !!! HELP !! EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:17 pm by simsim

» THIRD FINAL EXAM MS2 2012
Plz !!! HELP !! EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:27 pm by Nacerlarbi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gallery
Plz !!! HELP !! Empty
Forum

Plz !!! HELP !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
english student

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Plz !!! HELP !! Empty
PostSubject: Plz !!! HELP !!   Plz !!! HELP !! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Hello,,
I'm an English Student (third year LMD) & i have a research paper on "The Obstacles which are Hindering pupils in Learning Eng, as FL at Middle School" Plz if u have any idea, help me ,, i'll appreciate Smile
Thank you ! !
Back to top Go down
Houariman
Admin
Houariman

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Plz !!! HELP !! Empty
PostSubject: Teaching beyond HEADS!!!!   Plz !!! HELP !! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 pm

You're openly welcome to this Forum! Your choice of this issue is really of a paramount, and really needs great attention and care. You'll surely receive so many comments about this case by posting private message to all members who haven't been so much active these last days. I think they have been lazing around! Well to cut a short a long story short, I'd like you to know that this is a very cute problem due to the fact that it's serrounded with many causes which I try to sum up herebelow:
1- Too much items to be taught in one hour; I mean the vocabulary load is unbearable and the teachers are tense to present such a load!!! How to cope with I don't know! Everyone is sailing on diferrent wave! To which shore??? No boday knows!!!
2- Too difficult for young learners to be able to retain all of those grammar items, Vocabulary, rules and so on in a very short time. Comparing to the British curriculum; we can deduce that ours is meant for natives not foreign learners!!! This sounds very odd but you can check it yourself by getting official British curriculum and compare it to ours!
3- If you just go throught the 4AMs course book for instance, you'll just feel yourself lost in side a maze! The teachers feel so because they'r always asked to facilitate, adapt, omit....etc whenever they face difficulties, yet all the course book seems to be lacking teachability. Also, why the teacher is asked to do so, if he has never been asked to join those who design the course book!????And why and what are the course book designer paid for??? So I myself think that the course books nowadays have just become a business deal no more!
4- If also we have to consider the time devoted to exams, tests , corrections, lost hours because of unexpected circumstances; then how much time will be devoted to teaching. We teach 3 hours weekly which means (3x28week)84 hours are devoted to finish up the whole course for 4Am!!!!!!yet actually we need about 140 hours to do so??? I wonder on which basis the ministry have calculated???? There is really something to crow about!! I must park my cursor here and let you know more facts about this very hot issue. I am sending your question to other colleagues to give you more comments and support. Forget not to spread the word of this forum to other students. Thxn
Back to top Go down
https://amse.forumotion.net
english student

Registration date : 2011-03-09

Plz !!! HELP !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plz !!! HELP !!   Plz !!! HELP !! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Thank you so much dear teacher for your fruitful help,, it's kind of you ,, Hope from the rest of the members to help me as well ! ....
Back to top Go down
fidaa

Registration date : 2011-03-12

Plz !!! HELP !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plz !!! HELP !!   Plz !!! HELP !! EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:00 pm

there's another fact that makes our learners face the difficulty of learning english. when they leave school, they are no more in contact with this language. so, how can they develop the different skills they are taught?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plz !!! HELP !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plz !!! HELP !!   Plz !!! HELP !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Plz !!! HELP !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Algerian Middle School English :: Teachers Of English :: Birth Of amse-
Jump to: