Algerian Middle School English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Algerian Middle School English

A corner for the teachers of Middle school English where to meet to discuss and share ideas.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:41 pm
Latest topics
» peace upon you
teacher training workshop TKT EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:06 pm by mehenni linda

» Third Final Exam MS1 , May 2013
teacher training workshop TKT EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:52 pm by Nacerlarbi

» Third Final Exam MS3 , May 2013
teacher training workshop TKT EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:51 pm by Nacerlarbi

» Third Final Exam MS3
teacher training workshop TKT EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:18 pm by amer

» 2nd FINAL EXAM MS1 (March 2013)
teacher training workshop TKT EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:14 pm by Nacerlarbi

» 2nd FINAL EXAM MS3 (March 2013)
teacher training workshop TKT EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:11 pm by Nacerlarbi

» Yearly Distribution
teacher training workshop TKT EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:13 pm by babibah

» teacher training workshop TKT
teacher training workshop TKT EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:17 pm by simsim

» THIRD FINAL EXAM MS2 2012
teacher training workshop TKT EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:27 pm by Nacerlarbi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gallery
teacher training workshop TKT Empty
Forum

teacher training workshop TKT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
may2

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: teacher training workshop TKT   teacher training workshop TKT EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Hello all
I'm one of the teachers of English language who attended the workshop held by Algerian teachers in cooperation with the British council. Believe me they were just great and we really got great profit from them. They were ready to share with us every thing they know. I really appreciated the short week we spent with them working in groups. It was completely different from what we used to do with the inspector. Yes it was profitable and the trainers were up to it.
Back to top Go down
Houariman
Admin
Houariman

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Trainig cell .... just a bad intention   teacher training workshop TKT EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Thank you very much for the comment, indeed it was serious becuase those trainers are working to spread their language and culture arounbd the world as it will serve their economy at first sight!!! Yet the ministry of education is setting a wily intentions to set the trained teachers as cells of training in each wiliya. Would you pls where you attended your workshop? I'll provide youw ith good news!!!
Back to top Go down
https://amse.forumotion.net
may2

PostSubject: Re: teacher training workshop TKT   teacher training workshop TKT EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:14 pm

the workshop took place in the centre of algiers. let me let you know that algiers is divided into 3 academies. east, centre and west and the centre of algiers academy is the only one that organized this workshop.
Back to top Go down
Houariman
Admin
Houariman

PostSubject: about tkt   teacher training workshop TKT EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Hello Ms. May,
As you might see the videos I posted on this forum, they have been taken during the workshop which ttok place in setif in 2008. Many workshops have been taken since then, You might be sure by emailing Ms. zakia Saim! I just want to know if you were advised to form training cells for your colleagues or not?! Pls let me know. Thnx in advance.
Back to top Go down
may2

PostSubject: Re: teacher training workshop TKT   teacher training workshop TKT EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:38 pm

no, we weren't. but we may well take the TKT test in july
Back to top Go down
Houariman
Admin
Houariman

PostSubject: Location    teacher training workshop TKT EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Would you pls inform when and where you took the training and who were your trainers? We attended for the training in 2008 and set for the TKT around 2 months later!
Back to top Go down
may2

PostSubject: Re: teacher training workshop TKT   teacher training workshop TKT EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:06 am

well. the training workshop was organized in algiers for teacher of english from algiers during the winter holidays from december 18 to december 22 2011. as i said before the trainers were algerian teachers and not native speakers. they were the ones who succeeded in the TKT exam. they were great. i am proud of our colleagues because they behaved as helpers and not as teachers.
Back to top Go down
cheikh

cheikh

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: teacher training workshop TKT   teacher training workshop TKT EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Hello Everybody.
It's said that teacher trainers are being trained by BC to conduct training in their willays.
Back to top Go down
simsim

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: taking the tkt    teacher training workshop TKT EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:25 pm

hello;
my dear colleagues , Cambridge is holding a competition based on the TKT exam ! you can visit the site "cambridgeesol.org " for more information . i tried to find a center in Algeria to take the TKT and have a chance to enter the competition before June 30th ! but in vain .
my dear colleagues , i desperately need your help if you know any contact information to take this test in Algeria , would be really nice of you to share it here .

wish you all the best .thank you in advance
ps : i am from Oran , but i can go anywhere in Algeria to take it .

Regards
Back to top Go down
Houariman
Admin
Houariman

PostSubject: About TKT   teacher training workshop TKT EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:04 pm

Hello,
Please note that the TKT is organised by the British Council for teachers of English. If you're so then you'll surely be invited for training and taking the test as well. If not then you can contact the british council to know about the yearly schedule and prescribe to take it for fees I think. Wish you best of luck.
Back to top Go down
simsim

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: thank you   teacher training workshop TKT EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Hello;
Thank you so much Mr Houari for the kind reply .
Unfortunately , not every one had/will have the chance to attend those workshops , so I tried to find another way and indeed there are two centers in Algeria that offer the test (paid of course ); contacted them both ..no reply Sad
Wish you all the best
Regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: teacher training workshop TKT   teacher training workshop TKT Empty

Back to top Go down

teacher training workshop TKT
Page 1 of 1